Solvias R&D experts can rapidly develop scalable, robust and cost-effective chemical processes and optimized reaction conditions for your highly sophisticated compounds, chiral intermediates or APIs.
Our processes can be readily transferred to our kilogram-scale laboratory either as a proof of concept study, or for scale-up and delivery of material to support your pre-clinical studies. We can also enable process transfer to a custom manufacturer of your choice.
Solvias Process R&D expert services include:
- Evaluation, scouting and development of new synthesis routes for your target molecule
- Optimization of reaction conditions to reduce manufacturing costs, by classical methods or statistical design of experiments (DOE)
- Rapid screening of reaction conditions (e.g. Hydrogenation, Carbonylation, C-X coupling etc.) using a Symyx platform
- Development of reliable analytical methods for in-process control for intermediates and APIs
- Scale-up of new and existing routes in glass reactors (10-30L) and fixed reactors (up to 100L capacity) to fulfil your requirements and meet your timelines
- Development of robust and scalable crystallization procedures for intermediates and APIs
- Synthesis of APIs for preclinical and clinical studies up to phase III
Our solutions are based on in-depth industrial experience and innovative processes. These help you to meet your Cost of Goods target and generate valuable new IP rights.