Our more than 50 R&D experts can rapidly develop scalable, robust and cost-effective chemical processes and optimize reaction conditions for your complex, often chiral, intermediates or APIs.
Our processes can be readily transferred to our kilo lab in the form of a proof of concept study, or for scale-up and delivery of material to support your pre-clinical studies. We can also enable you to transfer the process to a custom manufacturer of your choice.
Our expertise and services include:
- Evaluation, scouting and development of new synthesis routes for your target molecule
- Optimization of reaction conditions to reduce manufacturing costs by classical methods or statistical design of experiments (DOE)
- Rapid screening of reaction conditions (e.g. Hydrogenation, Carbonylation, CX-coupling etc.) using a Symyx platform
- Development of reliable analytical methods for in-process control for intermediates and APIs
- Scale-up of new and existing routes in glass reactors (10-30L) and fixed reactors (up to 100 liter capacity) to fulfil your requirements and meet your timelines
- Development of robust and scalable crystallization procedures for intermediates and APIs
- Synthesis of APIs for preclinical and clinical studies up to phase II
Our solutions are based on deep industrial experience and innovative processes, which generate valuable new IP rights for you and also help you to meet your Cost of Goods target.