Accelerated development of catalytic processes
Solvias has a proven track record for the efficient and successful development of catalytic processes. This world-wide recognized expertise spans from discovery (catalyst evaluation) to production (manufacturing of multi kg batches under optimized reaction conditions - under both ISO-9001 and cGMP quality standards).
Solvias’ areas of technical expertise cover almost any catalytic transformation that can be implemented in the life science and fine chemicals industry. In particular, these include:
- Homogeneous asymmetric hydrogenation
- C-C / C-X cross-coupling reactions
- Heterogeneous hydrogenation
- Hydrofunctionalization reactions
- Enzymatic reactions
Combining Solvias’ expertise, its powerful High Throughput Experimentation (HTE) platform and a rational design of experiments, a fast and cost efficient investigation and optimization of multiple parameters of catalytic transformations is feasible, thereby accelerating the customer’s development processes to any chiral and non-chiral intermediate or API.
Key features of the Solvias HTE platform:
- Capacity: 192 reactions/day
- Max. pressure / temperature: 100 bar / 100°C
- HTE assisted analytics: HPLC, GC, SFC
- Customized experimental designs